Documentation site for xDevs.com project. Host for production test equipment documents, manuals, firmware dumps, software tools and internal photographs.
How often you got some old legacy instrument or test equipment gear, but unable to find any documentation or schematic diagrams for it? It’s a common situation, since hobbyist websites and vendors for stuff made decades ago may not be available today.
This site stores that data on dedicated storage and intend to preserve valueble knowledge and information, not solely relying on availability of original source.
All content presented here is for non-profit education only, dedicated to electronics engineers. Datasheets, schematics, firmware files or any other content present on this domain completely belong to respective authors and owners.
Content downloaded and rehosted from public webspace always have reference with name of the creator, and original link to the material in references section.
Also this site offers hosting for your test equipment high-resolution photos, unlimited in storage and hosting time. 100% advertisement and banner free.
To upload your photos just follow instructions here
- Documentation – Main structured documentation sections for various content
- File directory – Raw file directory, sorted by function/manufacturer.
- main xdevs.com – Main website with articles and overall projects data
- dev.xdevs.com – Issue tracker based on Redmine engine, used to collect tasks and coordinate teamwork.
- T&M Repairs – Initial repair and test equipment evaluation Redmine project
Have a document or firmware would like to share?
Uploading instruction presented here.
If you are author of mirrored data and would not like to see your files hosted here, please contact